Our super fun small climbing frame/Pikler triangle is constructed using 15mm birch plywood with 5 hardwood ladder rungs on each side. It folds together for easy storage. All mechanical fixtures are thread locked to ensure they do not become undone. Once the frame is opened a stainless steel safety pin is inserted to secure the frame in an open position. The wood is treated with an eco/baby-safe water-based coating.
The slide is constructed using 15mm birch plywood and coated with the same water-based coating. The paint used in the grooves on the reverse side of the slide is also ‘baby-safe.’ The grooves can be painted in either blue or lime green. A custom colour can be used at an additional cost.
- From around 6 months to 6 years.
- Supports natural motor development.
- Provides challenges for spacial awareness and climbing.
- Supports, concentration, sense of achievement, self-confidence and autonomy.
- Children can test and perfect their climbing abilities.
- Climbing over the top is great for full body coordination.
- Slide/ramp for so much more fun. Climbing angle can be adjusted to suit climbing ability.
- Slide/ramp can become a horizontal walking plant when balanced between two or more climbing frames at chosen height.
- Solid and Sturdy.
- Easy to fold and store out of the way.
- No assembly required.
Frame Only Dimensions
641mm (L) x 715mm (W) x 740mm (H)
Frame and Slide Dimension
1460mm (L) x 715mm (W) x 740mm (H)
We make each item for you personally. There is a 2-4 week lead time from order to delivery.